Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Word of Knowledge From God

About 3 weeks ago somebody lent me something that I had to give back. Let's say the person's name is Bob and he lent me a precious golden ticket. Well, I left my house and went to the store. Then I started walking towards my next destination. Suddenly, I realized Bob's golden ticket was gone! I didn't have it anymore. I wasn't sure if I'd dropped it, but I was about 80% sure I had left the house with it. I retraced my footsteps back to the store and back to the house with no luck.

I got in the house and, although usually I am able to keep my composure and think of an instant resolution to almost every problem that comes my way, this time I didn't have one. My only two options were to find Bob's golden ticket (which at that point was impossible!) or spend money to replace Bob's golden ticket. However, had I done that I literally would have been taken to the cleaners. I would have had no money left!


Having to accept that reality, I felt myself about to shed tears. There was nothing I could do. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place and just had to accept that, for either Bob or myself, the situation was not going to end well. However, (literally) RIGHT WHEN the tears began to well up in my eyes it was as though something just pushed them back in and I felt something inside of me say "You're going to find it". Now, I knew it wasn't my own confidence that told me that because at that moment I HAD NONE. ZERO! ZILCH! NADA! So, I took it as a word of knowledge/fact about the future that the Holy Spirit was giving me.


I instantly left my house and retraced my footsteps for a second time. I partially thought I was a bit insane because I had already traced my footsteps. Nevertheless, I had such an assurance that I was going to find Bob's golden ticket. The word I received that told me I was going to find it had to have been supernatural. It definitely did not come from my own self. I was so sure of it.

I got back to the store which is the last official place I was before realizing the golden ticket was gone. I looked all over and still did not find it. At that moment, I felt an overwhelming feeling of disappointment come over me. Not only did I think I had probably just been acting like one of those crazy, overly-religious people who I have to condition myself not to despise, but I still was going to be broke after spending all my money replacing Bob's golden ticket.

As I felt my encouragement turn to disappointment, I turned around to go back home. Then, I looked down on the floor and right by someone's feet was the golden ticket! I'm not even going to attempt to tell you how I felt at that moment because words could never do justice in describing it. But I will say, I was so grateful for the voice of God in my heart that day because had He not told me that the golden ticket was not lost I would not have retraced my steps for a second time. I would have wasted my money replacing it and would have been extremely disgruntled and upset in the process!

Click here for information about what a Word of Knowledge is (via A Revelation Revolution)


Please Visit & "Like" my new Facebook Page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment